- About Us
- Member Services
- Clinical Programmes & Services
- Information Technology
- IT Support for Primary Health Care Teams
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services
- IT Systems to Support Clinical Programmes, Services to Improve Access (SIA) and Health Promotion (HP) Plans
- Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Retaining CBF for patients without clinical contact with practices for 2.75 to 3 years
- Primary Health Organisations
- Southern Clinical Network
- Contact Us
South Link Health offers the primary health care sector a broad range of clinical programmes, education, finance, information technology and Primary Health Organisation services.
Whether you are an organisation wishing to target the needs of a particular group within your district, through the implementation of a specific programme or looking to rollout a programme throughout New Zealand, we have the expertise and knowledge to assist.