- About Us
- Member Services
- Clinical Programmes & Services
- Information Technology
- IT Support for Primary Health Care Teams
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services
- IT Systems to Support Clinical Programmes, Services to Improve Access (SIA) and Health Promotion (HP) Plans
- Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Retaining CBF for patients without clinical contact with practices for 2.75 to 3 years
- Primary Health Organisations
- Southern Clinical Network
- Contact Us
The Finance Team provides accounting services to South Link Health, South Link Health Group, BPAC Clinical Solutions, NZF, bpacnz and Primary Health Organisations
A full range of services are provided and include:
- Accounts Receivable – Preparation of monthly invoices for the relevant organisation to their contracted parties, mainly District Health Boards and Ministry of Health. Receiving and recording of payments for those invoices.
- Accounts Payable – Receiving invoices from suppliers, coding of those invoices and payment in a timely manner. Recording of invoices for inclusion in the organisation’s monthly financial statements.
- Primary Health Organisation Capitation – Collation of capitation based funding data provided from our IT Department and the payment of those amounts to contracted providers (GPs) in a timely manner (i.e. on or prior to the 20th of each month).
- Bank Accounts – Completion of the bank reconciliations and the management of the current cash requirements for each organisation.
- Service Contracts – Management of the financial aspects of service contracts (i.e. automatic payments for car leases, building leases, equipment leases, credit cards etc).
- Treasury Function – Management of the surplus cash reserves of each organisation, so as to maximise the interest returns by investing in secure investments.
- Payroll – Payment of employee wages and Directors/Trustees fees.
- Monthly Financial Statements – Completion and presentation of monthly financial statements in a timely manner for each of the organisations.
- Annual Financial Statements – Preparation of the annual financial statements and liaison with the external auditors, so as to complete the statements for presentation at the organisation’s Annual General Meeting.
The Finance Department also answers many other ad hoc enquiries and prepares one-off reports, in addition to other non monthly reports (i.e. quarterly performance reports to District Health Boards etc).