- About Us
- Member Services
- Clinical Programmes & Services
- Information Technology
- IT Support for Primary Health Care Teams
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services
- IT Systems to Support Clinical Programmes, Services to Improve Access (SIA) and Health Promotion (HP) Plans
- Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Retaining CBF for patients without clinical contact with practices for 2.75 to 3 years
- Primary Health Organisations
- Southern Clinical Network
- Contact Us
South Link Health services and programmes are supported by a team of IT professionals with extensive experience and expertise in the health sector.
We have a solid reputation for delivering a comprehensive range of IT services and support. We hold a trusted reputation with contracted providers and contribute actively to sector-wide IT initiatives at a national level.
In addition to dedicated South Link Health IT personnel, the expertise of IT specialists in our associated organisations BPAC Clinical Solutions, bpacnz and NZF is available to us.