- About Us
- Member Services
- Clinical Programmes & Services
- Information Technology
- IT Support for Primary Health Care Teams
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services
- IT Systems to Support Clinical Programmes, Services to Improve Access (SIA) and Health Promotion (HP) Plans
- Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Retaining CBF for patients without clinical contact with practices for 2.75 to 3 years
- Primary Health Organisations
- Southern Clinical Network
- Contact Us
IT Infrastructure and Support Services
South Link Health’s IT Department provides the technical infrastructure and foundation of internal support that underpins every aspect of South Link Health’s work, including South Link Health, Primary Health Organisation offices, Best Practice Advocacy Centre and bestpractice Decision Support.
Our unique specialist expertise was recognised when South Link Health was chosen as the preferred installer of Decision Support systems, provider of backend systems, technical assistance and Help Desk services for both the DS system, and users of the system.