- About Us
- Member Services
- Clinical Programmes & Services
- Information Technology
- IT Support for Primary Health Care Teams
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services
- IT Systems to Support Clinical Programmes, Services to Improve Access (SIA) and Health Promotion (HP) Plans
- Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Retaining CBF for patients without clinical contact with practices for 2.75 to 3 years
- Primary Health Organisations
- Southern Clinical Network
- Contact Us
South Link Health invests much effort to streamline the processes in Clinical Programmes; our goal is to be fast, with a low administration burden for both practice and population management.
Benefits of Clinical Programme systems include:
- Robust and scalable; Integrated with patient systems and financial systems
- Electronic data capture using MedTech advanced forms
- Electronic confirmation messaging returned to provider
- Secure storage, and, managed access to data
- Abnormality alerting, audits, data validation
In collaboration with Best Practice, the development and production of ‘Best Practice Intelligence’ (BPI) has been achieved.
This system uses web portal facilitation access to practices and providers for a range of up to date information on performance along with a range of tools designed to improve provision of care and streamline workflows.