- About Us
- Member Services
- Clinical Programmes & Services
- Information Technology
- IT Support for Primary Health Care Teams
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services
- IT Systems to Support Clinical Programmes, Services to Improve Access (SIA) and Health Promotion (HP) Plans
- Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Retaining CBF for patients without clinical contact with practices for 2.75 to 3 years
- Primary Health Organisations
- Southern Clinical Network
- Contact Us
Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
South Link Health provides a managed service to assist PHOs to achieve the smooth operation of day-to-day register and service utilisation processing, and can provide a conduit for all electronic communications between the practice and PHO.
Mobility is not a problem: our systems are accessible both from your office and on the road.
We maintain an easy-to-use Provider Database System which includes banking details, enabling streamlined e-payment of Capitation Based Funding and any other financial transactions.
Our Patient Registers Database Systems are easy to use, flexible, link in with other clinical programme systems, and are fast.
Service Utilisation (Consultation) Database Systems are linked to register systems, enabling versatile enquiry screens, along with swift and accurate reporting.
Our systems are mature, regularly reviewed and are responsive to change. New features have evolved as a result, including abnormality alerting, audits, data validation, funding forecasts, geospatial mapping and much more.
Our systems are backed up by Specialist Practice Management Support staff with a proven track record, and who have earned trusted partnerships with providers. We are often requested to run PHO training sessions and education/focus groups.