- About Us
- Member Services
- Clinical Programmes & Services
- Information Technology
- IT Support for Primary Health Care Teams
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services
- IT Systems to Support Clinical Programmes, Services to Improve Access (SIA) and Health Promotion (HP) Plans
- Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Retaining CBF for patients without clinical contact with practices for 2.75 to 3 years
- Primary Health Organisations
- Southern Clinical Network
- Contact Us
Members can apply for a Mobilcard to receive up to a 7% discount on fuel products purchased at Mobil. At the end of each month we advise you of the total amount to be debited from your nominated account. If you would like to take advantage of this offer, please contact Dominique Enright (03 470 5030) for an application form.
n3 helps companies reduce their procurement costs by offering discounts on a huge range of products. As a member of n3, South Link Health has access to these special rates. To find out more about the range of products and suppliers on offer first contact Dianne Railton at South Link Health to obtain the current login details for the n3 website www.n3.co.nz.
A number of personal savings are also available to members as a result of our n3 membership. The discount voucher programme known as Club 1, entitles members to discounts at:
- Century Yuasa
- NZ Safety
- Bridgestone and Firestone
- PGG Wrightson
- Plumbing World
To access Club 1 savings, simply log-in to the n3 website as above, click on the Club 1 link and print off the discount vouchers. If you have any problems, please contact n3’s Solutions Team on 0508 20 30 40.
Practices are able to benefit from up to a 25% discount from OfficeMax, suppliers of stationery, furniture and computer consumables. Simply contact your local OfficeMax Account Manager or Ben Duffy on (03) 471 8027 or email@example.com to establish a new account or to ensure an existing account is linked.