- About Us
- Member Services
- Clinical Programmes & Services
- Information Technology
- IT Support for Primary Health Care Teams
- IT Infrastructure and Support Services
- IT Systems to Support Clinical Programmes, Services to Improve Access (SIA) and Health Promotion (HP) Plans
- Register Management for Primary Health Organisations (PHOs)
- Retaining CBF for patients without clinical contact with practices for 2.75 to 3 years
- Primary Health Organisations
- Southern Clinical Network
- Contact Us
We are passionate about helping General Practices to provide the best possible health services, support and advice to their patients – and have been ever since we formed South Link Health in 1993.
We see the role of the Southern Clinical Network as going “back to our roots”, through providing a wide range of clinical, IT, HR, financial and contract negotiation support services for General Practices in Otago and Southland.
The services on offer from the Southern Clinical Network will be progressively rolled out from February 2015.
Click here for more information.